- Files Systems: Local, Zip, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, WebDAV, Samba, Jar, War, Ear, tar.gz, HTTP(S).
- Panels: Directory Table, Directory Tree, Text editor, Image viewer, Thumbnails.
- More: Bookmark, History, Filtering, Skinnable, Configurable and more.
Using Ant and Commons-VFS as Engine
- Ant Commander does not directly manipulate files but delegate it to Apache Ant a powerful and widely use build tool.
Ant contains more than 150 tasks and a lot of software includes support for Ant. You can also run the tasks from the command line.
- To access the different file systems, Ant Commander uses Apache commons VFS. It allows to plug in different file systems.
- Subscribe to the newsletter (max 1 mail per month)